Pearsall's Books

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Brooding

So, yeah, I haven't been writing at all in the last week. I've been having a good old-fashioned brood about what sort of stuff I want to write about, what directions I want to go in, and all that. I've also been posting a fair amount at Dissensus, so if you are interested this link will take you to a list of my posts.

I've just got back in from wandering around the neighborhood taking pictures of the aftermath of the big Northeastern blizzard so later on tonight I'll be doing a new photoblog. I've also got a new book review, and several commentary pieces that I've started over the last couple weeks but have never gotten around to finishing. I'm also thinking of starting a music blog.

|| RPH || 10:45 PM || |