Pearsall's Books

This blog is defunct! Check out my new music blog at Sonicrampage.org.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

24

Man, the current season of 24 is spiralling ever further into absurdity. So far this season there has been nuclear meltdowns, Jack Bauer getting all Torturama on everyone in his way, Air Force 1 was shot down, a nuclear warhead was stolen, and last night they invaded the Chinese consulate, thus forcing America to the brink of war with China. Completely, utterly, mind-bogglingly silly. Possibly too silly, even for me.

A proper, honest-to-God post tonight. Cross my heart.

In case you haven't been keeping up, I've been posting a lot at Pearsall's Tunes because writing about music is really easy, and much less time-consuming than doing all the research and agonizing over word choice that characterizes my posts here. Have a look.

|| RPH || 5:47 PM || |